Sunday, August 1, 2010

164

FECK

Well I ate like a whore today

Or else it just feels that way.

I guess I didn't do so bad--dinner was a little much but eh it was healthy stuff mostly all natural so I guess it's not so bad after all. Didn't run today, was too tired. Will try to do so tomorrow but idk, seximexi will be here so we'll probs just sleep all day : )

and i'm ok with that

b, i really like hanging out with you but i am not sexually attracted to you despite the fact that you would be a great genetic match for my kids and you have the same life goals as I do.

i just wanna have a crush on someone. : ( is that so bad?

2 comments:

Kitty said...

If it was fibrous food, its likely that the weight gain was merely just.. well, poop in your intestines to put it bluntly. Hahah. You probably haven't gained a thing, maybe a tad bit of water weight and digested food weight. Don't worry, keep it up and don't let it get you down. :]

MiuMiu said...

I have to clarify that 'b' in this post was actually a different person with the name of 'b', but i had already used codename seximexi ; )

Post a Comment