Friday, August 13, 2010

Nearly 160?

After drinking water water water all day and having a hamburger with friends. I originally only ate it to prove a point but now I feel dreadful. Guess it's tons of running tomorrow. I'll be tiny yet, just you wait bitches.

It's ok, tomorrow I'm closing with the boys so I hopefully won't be able to eat much. Gonna do something with my hair but idk what yet--i'm just tired of being the same.

... in other news my boyfriend bought a pet rabbit. sigh.
-.-


anyway moving along.

i'm just tired cranky and bitter from having eaten and i couldn't get rid of it because they were all watching--GRR fuck.

i hate myself right now but tomorrows another day i guess.
and it's payday.
w00.

1 comments:

Kitty said...

If it was only a burger, I'm sure that it's just water weight. Drink more water,even though that sounds ridiculous, but get your body used to having lots of fluids. You'll feel lighter and you'll be smaller even if you weigh the same.

Post a Comment