Friday, August 6, 2010

163

But I am pretty sure it's still 161 b/c I have barely eaten anything in the last two days, maybe 1600 cals including liquids and I've walked walked walked in the city.

I have a ton of water and coffee and tea in my body right now so I'm PREEEETTTTYYYY sure that's what all the weight is. So I am hoping that by tomorrow I'm 160!!

I will be soooo happy : ) I think I might do an hour of running today just in case to make sure I get under. Omg if I'm under I think I'll die of happiness. I'll just be thaaat much closer to goal. Maybe I can lose seven more before going back to school. Ten if I do super super good each day. Starving obviously is not enough. Maybe I need to work out even more : ( But I'm scared 'cause I think I'm losing it a bit. I was doing ok for awhile but I'm pretty sure I'm losing touch. I'm starting to think being 120 won't be enough. I know it won't.

Can't wait to hit the 150's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment