Sunday, August 22, 2010

161

Welllll I'm all moved in to school and my dormitory is all set up. My room's nice, kinda big and empty without my roommate though. Had a binge today, triggered by my friends--grr. But that's ok, tomorrow's a new day, and I'm going to work hard.

It's really awkward because people keep saying OMG YOU LOST WEIGHT YOU LOOK GREAT etc. I'm like well I'm fucked up so I guess that's the trade-off. I'm not even thin yet. Which means I must have been a FUCKING LARD-ASS before. Gah.

That's ok I'm going to show them just how good I can look.

--

Boyfriend is driving me crazy. He wants to see me like every second of every day. Arg. He lies about everything, just small things. I know he's making shit up but it's like why do you have to do that? I like you the way you are, stop trying so hard. Augh.

ANYWAY

He's just being super clingy since we've got back to school and he blames it on the knowledge that he won't be able to see me a lot during the school year cause he'll be so busy, which is fine. I don't mind long distance relationships, even if they're on the same campus. I'm independent and I like my privacy--he doesn't get that. Plus he doesn't trust me at all even though I've never done anything to betray him : / Augh whaaatever. It's lax time -- getting rid of all the bad in my life one day at a time.

1 comments:

Kitty said...

I go through the trust thing too. :\ The best you can do is just smile and take it, as frustrating as it is. My boyfriend has gone through a lot before me, so that's why he's the way he is. But I'd never do anything to hurt him, whether he knows it or not. I understand about the clinginess sometimes too, but I still feel loved that he always wants to be with me. Hah.

I love getting comments from people. I know I'm still a fat ass but somehow it keeps me motivated. I want people to keep being surprised when they see me.

Post a Comment