Wednesday, August 11, 2010

156

Hell yes.
Even though I'm sure it's just water weight, at least I'm under for a couple days in a row. Going to go on a run tomorrow in the am to hopefully burn a few extra cals. Doing all I can to burn burn burn burn.


Talking to B today and he was telling me there's minimal difference between size eight (which is what I am) and size two (which is what I want to be). He doesn't understand. Size eights don't get to be tiny and delicate, but size twos do.

He means well but I am getting suspicious of him. I'm always almost offended when he says I'm pretty, because it's most definitely a lie. A big fat lie.

FUCK.

1 comments:

Kitty said...

Wow, three pounds since your last post! That's freakin' great! :D I'm so jealous! Well.. I actually don't know what I weight right now, but I sure hope it's three pounds lighter too!

I know what you mean about being offended at compliments. My boyfriend, ever since a few more pounds have been lost, he keeps touching me and telling me I'm beautiful. He hasn't done this since way back when I was thin... But I don't feel like I am. I'm not nearly anywhere as thin as I used to be, so he MUST be lying... Right? But I put on a happy face and take it, because I'd rather he say it than not... It hurt so much when he didn't say it..

Why does both ways hurt? :\

Post a Comment