Tuesday, August 17, 2010

No idea

Just ate half an omelette and some hash browns. Had to go to breakfast with mum after jury duty summons.

I told her it was fine but I'm about to go take extra milk of magnesia just to make sure it's all out after and hopefully not eat for three fucking days cause I want to fucking die because of what i just ate. I felt like some sort of animal sitting there chowing away at the restaurant and now I feel bloated and disgusting but I can't purge through vomiting because I can't risk getting broken blood vessels in my eyes and on my face right now : /

FECK. Oh well there is no time like the present.

1 comments:

Kitty said...

Sorry you had to eat with your mom. I hate those situations where you have absolutely no choice, unless you want to look sketchy.

Post a Comment