Monday, August 23, 2010

161

No change from yesterday, probs cause I had a nasty dinner. Ew. Mkay tonight I'm shaving my legs--that's how serious I am about working out more! Haha. I know I won't go above and beyond if I'm all hot in pants or something so here it goes. Runnin' time.

http://freethinker.co.uk/2009/11/19/row-erupts-over-humanist-poster-in-belfast/

This makes me so angry. Why is it that when some Jesus freak tells me that I need to be a Christian it's fine, but if I go round saying "No worries, there's no god, just try to be good and enjoy life." they flip their shit?

Arg.

Still no sign of my roommate--thank goodness. But this room is awfully empty...and quiet. Guess I won't have problems exercising here or weighing myself. And! I have my own bathroom suite so B/P sessions won't be on public display.


Anyway that's all for now. Hopefully my weight is down by tomorrow.

1 comments:

Kitty said...

Good luck, you'll see progress soon!

Post a Comment