Sunday, August 8, 2010

162?

Welllll I can't say I'm too surprised--I was fairly dehydrated the other day but yanno such is life.

Once I start getting consistent measurements under 160 I'll celebrate again.
Hmm gonna do some crunches--I ate like a fat whore today, at least a thousand calories ugh if not more. : (

--

Ok in my head I realize how ridic that sounds-- 1k calories is half of what a normal person should eat daily but I flip out if I go over 500.

FUCK.

I want those days back where I couldn't go over a hundred without the shame and guilt I feel now.

Well that's not true--I don't really want them back but it'd be easier for awhile if I just wasn't around food.

Ok. Tomorrow I'm gonna be really good. Skim milk strawberry banana smoothie and water allllll morning, run tomorrow afternoon for a few hours. Should be good <3

Yesss.

1 comments:

Kitty said...

Good luck, you'll find strength somewhere! <3

Post a Comment