Monday, August 9, 2010

161 Score-ness

Going to run again. I know I did an hour this morning but I wanna do two more miles. That'll be about 200 more calories, I think. Hopefully. Also I want to do a time trial to check my mile time.

I ate...nibbles of this and that today. And like seven thin-mint cookies 'cause they're delish. Lots of coffee...lots of water.

Meh it wasn't so bad. I just wish I didn't nibble.

Oh and a banana!!

Hopefully I won't have to eat for the rest of the day but I always feel bad starving the boyfriend. I'll just take mine to go I think... Won't matter if I'm paying... right?

1 comments:

Kitty said...

I wish I nibbled instead of indulged, hahah. If anything, I think you're lucky only being a nibbler. :]

Awesome job on running so much, I need that kind of motivation!

Post a Comment