Wednesday, August 4, 2010

161

Getting so close. I didn't know I was that close or I'd not have eaten the shit I did today. But I'll be up and running all day tomorrow so it's not so bad. I'll do crunches before I go over to Mexi's.

But I can start to see my hipbones.

And if my ribs are this visible at this weight I can't wait to see what they look like in forty lb. Really all it takes is hard work and dedication like I've got.

Hard to believe I've already lost almost 24 lb! Too bad I feel like I can't see a thing ; (

Seriously is it just that bad? I feel like I haven't lost any weight at all, but I must have. My clothes are big on me and the scale doesn't lie...does it?

Or was I just so FUCKING FAT that my weightloss doesn't show?

Bleh

I ate a big mac today and i fucking enjoyed it.

i'll hate it tomorrow but today i fucking loved it

oh ps why am i such a whore?

miu

1 comments:

Kitty said...

I know exactly what you mean about loving food the day you eat it, and hating it tomorrow. It's a pain the ass how that works, but that's life.

I hate the feeling of not losing weight. Somedays I just feel huge, even though I've lose according to the scale.

Post a Comment