Thursday, September 2, 2010

157

Well this post was going to be chipper and happy 'cause all i had were two low-cal fiber bars and water today but I just went to dinner with my friends (cause I miss the socialization) and it's getting harder not to eat there cause everyone else is. i had some quinoa salad thing (which is good), some uncooked spinach (good) most of a bowl of cereal (awful) and a cookie (awful-er).

In total today:
B: Fiber One Bar (90)
L: Blueberry Special K Bar (90)
S: Coke Zero
D: Cereal (300?), Spinach (20), Quinoa (150?), Cookie (140?)
Total: 790

I purged again today after dinner--it was a scary compulsion. now my tummy is sore
: (

I hate this. Even though I purged at least half of my dinner I'm counting it all to remind myself of what a failure I am.
UGH. SUCH a high calorie dinner after such a good day. No more caf. Unless I eat before I go. I'm done-zo with that shit. I'll miss the socializing but fuck. And I can't even go to the gym or antyhing because it's raining and Boyfriend is here and frankly I just don't have the energy : /

Tomorrow's a new day I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment