Monday, September 27, 2010

156

Meh back to 156 when I woke up. Guess it was just water. Went running today at nine, was on the treadmill for only about twenty minutes. I feel so much better and more motivated now.

After that I went to my counseling appointment and we talked about self-recognition, like being able to realize what triggers you and talking yourself out of deep emotional ruts.

He's putting me on anti-depressants of a different sort now. Hopefully that should help get rid of the negative feelings.

After yesterday's uncontrolled purging after eating that icing, i realized that I need to be more in control. Yes, I desperately need to be thin, but...I need to stop purging.

So today I went to the caf while I was still on my high from exercising and had a light salad and some fruit for dessert... and one cookie. And a glass of lemon water.

And I feel okay.

Well. A bit guilty about the cookie but meh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment