Friday, September 10, 2010

156-7?

Idk I must have been dehydrated cause it said 154 when I woke up this morning. Slowly but surely goddamnit.

I copied and pasted a giant majority of this journal for my boyfriend to read last night after he asked to see it. I think maybe it will help him to understand a little bit more about me. Hopefully.

Drinkin' some tea today--gonna think about doing some homework, then gonna hang out with my bestie tonight for a lil' while since she's on rounds. Gotta love it.


Not a lot to say today. My boyfriend packed up all his stuff and said he was going to leave. But then he didn't. I know that this ED is a lot to deal with and that it makes me cranky and that it puts a rift between us...I wish it didn't but it's the truth. After all that he just sat down and cried and told me he was scared for me.

I think I understand him a little better now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment