Friday, September 24, 2010

155

When I woke up and weighed this is what it was.

Then~

I ate lunch with my friends. I had a veggie burger. It tasted good but I'm soooo full now. I don't like the weighty feeling. And the worst part is that right before I went I was like noooo, you should just stay home, not worth it, blahh.

: (

I never listen to myself.

So much shit has gone on in the last day it's a wonder i haven't binged.
My boyfriend, who constantly insures me he is fine, that he won't come, that he knows when it's coming, and he won't do it inside me...totally did last night. Right in the middle of the month, the most dangerous time.

So I went to CVS last night and got emergency contraception : /
Here's hoping that shit works. I don't want to have to deal with this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment