Wednesday, September 29, 2010

155

Happy to say that my weight has not increased in the last couple of days at all because I have not eaten food (except for a bit of salad and a cookie yesterday--which i tried to purge but couldn't).

Eating an 80 calorie baby food in place of going to the caf, which was very tempting because I need the socialization. Small victories. Oh, another small victory was yesterday when I was faced with Panera bread and Starbucks. I really wanted one of those chocolate things from Panera and I was just like ohhhh it'll be fine, I haven't eaten anything today so if I get the pastry it wont' hurt that much. Yeah. Well I just passed it right up after a little bit of debating. I just hit the gas pedal and pushed myself away from it. And boyfriend brought me my favorite coffee thing from starbucks--or at least my old favorite but he didn't get it with skim or sugar free so i couldn't drink it. i pretended to for his sake (and it was delicious) but I tossed it out as soon as he left.

I just wish I could get rid of this stomach fat and my back fat. And my inner thighs. The rest of me isn't that bad, it's just that it all seems to collect in these spots augh! Plus I have stretch marks--thanks, bulimia--that I'm trying to get rid of with Bio-Oil but it takes three months to work and I'm soooo impatient : / Oh well. Hopefully today goes as good as yesterday. Actually no, I hope it goes better, because even though i only had liquids i probs had about 700 calories total. So baby food and tea and water today.

Fruit fast tomorrow? Sounds good : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment