Saturday, September 11, 2010

155

Hm. Confusion at this weight loss. But I won't complain. I'm doing homework and crunches intermittently. Gonna switch it up with lunges, a few walks down the stairs and back, and jogging in place for the day. Good way to keep the metab up and the boredom away I think. I have /so/ much work to do before Monday, and I'm sooo not looking forward to it. Egh. Oh well, I know it will get done...it's just all badly timed.

In other news my BMI is below 23 now. I'm at 22.9 according to nhlbisupport.com. Six more points seems so far away.

so I'm 155 which means I have 35 lb left to lose until I'm 120. Idk if I can make it before December at the rate I've been going. . . Unless I just really dedicate myself and don't fuck up but idk if that's going to happen. I really am just hoping to not go home until then and then when I'm back for Christmas break be really thin. That would be so nice...only I'd hate everyone commenting on it though : (

That'd be embarrassing. I can't wait to see my beautiful body, the one that's trapped under all this.

And ya know I can see girls that are bigger than me that must be 150, 160, 170...it's not that uncommon but I feel so huuuuge. It's awful : (

Oh well. I'm not going to be one of those. I'm going to be the one they envy, the one they despise, the one that they say OMG you're so tiny! Described as Oh, she's about 110, 120 lb. Omg 110...I can't even imagine. 45 lb thinner? Ugh I die of happiness. I'd be soooo tiny.

Gotta stop running so much and switch to walking...legs are bulking up from muscle
: (
not good. want them smaller. but it's good i have more muscle to burn more calories i guess. anyway i'm going to try and stay focused this week. My goals' to touch 150 on the scale by next saturday. Five lb isn't that much. Tiny goal is to be below 155 tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment