Wednesday, September 22, 2010

156

Idk somewhere between 155 and 159. My scale is weird, or I drank a lot. I woke up and weighed and I was 154.5 then I weighed again and I was `58. Need to buy a digital scale next time. Mhm.

Been meaning to clean my room but I've been super lazy lately.

Interviewing RFK, Jr. tonight. Kinda nervous--never interviewed anyone like that before.

Ate decently at lunch. Bite of a sandwich. Nibble of salad. A few spoons of vegetable soup. 1/3 of a banana. A cookie. Diet coke.

Idk i just wasn't in the mood.

I was struck by a horribly delicious thought this morning: what would I look like if I dropped sixty lb?
Emaciated to be sure but it was just morbid curiosity. Giving myself a goal for this week. Under 155 consistently for three days to be sure it's not just water. Get back into working out. I'll go tonight. It's always the thought of going that's worse than actually being there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment