Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Edit : 166

Can't weigh myself for a few more minutes, til my mom goes back to work. I told her a few days ago about my problem and now she's watching me like a hawk. FML.

She found my laxatives and saw my milk of magnesia and now she's freaking out. I know she's just concerned but I'm not abusing them--I honestly need them since nothing's going in or coming out.

Fuck I should never have told her. I don't care. Goddamn. Well at least I'll be going back to school in a couple weeks so I can get back to my normal habits without being watched.

Can't wait to be thinner.
<3

Edit:

Fuck I'm stuck at 166, it won't go down. Tonight I'm running for two hours once the sun goes down a bit and I'm only gonna drink water for the rest of the day and take milk of magnesia after I get back from my run.


Gonna start writing my daily exercise here as a reminder to really do it. The goal is to do it right after I write it down to make it real and doable.

Today's To-Do
Run 2 Hrs
600 Crunches (Sets of 50)
10 Mins Star Jumps (Sets of 1 Min)
60 Lunges each side (Sets of 15)
20 Pushups (Sets of 5)
100 Leg Lifts each side(Sets of 20)
5 Minute Abs Workout YouTube


Today's Don't-Do
Eat
Be a slave to food.
Be a fat bitch.
Be an ugly whore.
Be a nasty slut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment