Friday, July 9, 2010

165

Finally, the plateau is broken by five days shitting water after eating bad mexican food. Dietary failure = Dietary success

Went to Pepe's last night, worst Mexican food i've ever seen. It's one of those nasty touristy chain restaurants. Blech. I'll take El Burrito Loco any day.

Plus I go with my darling love and he orders for me anyway.

I swear he gets more beautiful as the days go by. I love his dark skin, he hates it. I hate my pale skin, he loves it. : ) Situational irony.

Finally I have lost weight again after struggling, gaining, and maintaining for over a month. I was so excited to break 180, then 170, now I'm thrilled to get to 160. Thennnn 150.

Then 40. 30. 20.

Then who knows. By then I'll be so fucked it won't matter. Only forty lbs to go.

I feel like I'm never getting smaller. I can see it in some ways but still I feel like no matter how much I lose I'm never smaller, never small enough.

I will never be small enough. At least I'll look pretty in my casket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment