Thursday, July 29, 2010

165

At least I'm officially under 170. Now I just need to lose five more and get under 160. Luckily I have a convenient work week schedule so I always will have time to run. When I don't I'll still have time to move around and do something. Today I think I will have light snacks of fruits and vegetables to keep my metabolism up and I'll stay hydrated with water and some powerade and maybe I'll make some iced tea with almond in it to distract me.

I'm going to the Farmers' Market on Saturday morning before work hopefully. It sounds like fun--besides I'm running out of time to do it and I have not gone at all this summer : ( I'll try to bring my mom, that way we'll get in some happy time before I go back and before she freakin loses it.


Grocery List:
Wheat germ
Rice Cakes (lo- cal ones)
Coke Zero (Case)
Shirataki noodles? If I can find them.
Green Peppers

0 comments:

Post a Comment