Wednesday, July 14, 2010

169

Well that's what I get for fucking up.
Yesterday I ate a burrito and chicken and fries. Burrito because I just did because I'm fucking stupid, and chicken n fries cause i was with the mex and he bought dinner and i felt so guilty i had to eat. Worked out yesterday but it doesn't matter because I fucked up so bad today.

Today:
Spinach Feta Eggwhite wrap: 280 calories
Venti Soy Chai = 400 calories ish
Grande Double CC frap = 400 calories
Two chicken wings = 160 calories? idk
Chocolate covered graham crackers, 2 pkgs= 340 calories
BINGE DAY LIKE WHOA

1180 calories
That's about three hours of running. GOOD JOB YOU FILTHY SLUT.

FUCK YOU YOU STPID WHORE.

Fasting all day tomorrow. It's my day off. YAY! Don't have to be around food. I took three laxies just a moment ago, and I'll take two more tonight, clean myself out tomorrow all day since I'm off work, then on Friday I'll be busy going downtown n shopping with the mex so i won't need food : ) Jamba juice here I come. I'll go running tonight when the sun goes down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment