Sunday, July 18, 2010

169? Idk

Only weighed myself once today after ingesting a bunch of nasty food I didn't even want. Tomorrow I'm water fasting, coffee, tea, etc. Diuretics and a smoothie for lunch so I can work out. Considering waking up at three am to go jogging. Fml.


Idk what my problem is.

OH WAIT

IT's ED-NOS, I almost forgot.
Fuck.

Though I always say I'd never want to go back, I'm starting to miss anorexia. I'd rather starve than purge.

Daily struggle.

Goddamnit.

In other news, had a great time with that guy B last night. Stayed out til three just talking after the movie. I'm pretty sure he's in love with me by this point ; )
He gave me a gift.
Owly goodness.

But I can't give up my seximexi. I know he's crazy sometimes, possessive, jealous. But I can deal with it right now. But when it gets out of control I will leave him.

1 comments:

MiuMiu said...

Almost forgot. Took laxies tonight, right before bed.

Gonna sleep and hope to shit a fucking TON in the am and throughout. Tomorrow's a 'me' workout day.

Post a Comment