Saturday, July 24, 2010

167? Idk.

I think I'm starting my period soon or something because I've been retaining water like insanely bad. I just feel puffy.

I sure as hell hope I'm not pregnant because that is going to fucking suck. Well it wouldn't if I had a dependable job and everything but seriously. K.

ANYWAY.

Drank soymilk today. Ate a reduced fat turkey bacon sandwich today with egg white and whole wheat muffin, didn't eat the whole muffin, only 1/3 of the turkey bacon and 1/2 of the cheese. Whole it was 320 calories or something so I probably only ate 250 ish or so.

Soymilk was probably like three hundred calories total. FUCK I need to stop drinking that shit. 550 calories for the day and counting. Going to just drink water for the rest of the day I think.

1 comments:

MiuMiu said...

40 percent of a whole wheat english muffin - 54cal
Blueberry spread - 10 cal
Egg white - 29 cal
Tea - 40 <--waste!
Soy Coffee - 120
Soy Coffee - 120
Soy Milk - 90
Syrup - 15

478?!!!! That's so high : ((((
I remember the good old days when I freaked out over three hundred. I'm going back there right now. No more food today, I've had all I'm allowed. Water and coffee only.

Burned about 600 calories running today. So I'm technically at a deficit of around 1520 or so.

Keep that up for three days and it's over a lb lost. I can do this.

Post a Comment