Saturday, October 23, 2010

151

151 after special brownies last night and a spicy tuna roll today. The roll was probably about 500. FML.

--edit, did some research, it was only 290. Thank jebus.--

Going back on the baby food diet now that I'm going to have cash coming back in. And salads, from the caf to save money.

Not going to tell anyone, I've been eating in front of boyfriend a lot to put his mind at ease.

I feel bad deceiving him but I need thin, and I'm going crazy without it.

One problem is that the anti-anxiety meds I'm on give me drymouth like whoa so I'm /always/ drinking something, and it's not always water. It should be though so that is step 1, drink more water.

Step 2 is keep to my baby food or less diet. The Fanapt increases my appetite but luckily my dose was lowered a few days ago, and less makes me less hungry.

Score.

0 comments:

Post a Comment