Wednesday, October 6, 2010

149

Under 150. I feel like I thought this would never happen. I'm so grateful it's finally here. Ten more lbs, then I'll be trying to get under 140, and so on. 29 more lbs.

I feel like death today. Shouldn't have had anything to drink last night because I'm hungover as fuck. But yesterday ended up being kind of a binge day because I was drunk. I had about 150 calories worth of cheese and about four crackers, and a yoo-hoo. Luckily I didn't gain at all though. So I'm ok with that. Bout to have a Monster and an excedrine and try to t hink of a good way to dump my boyfriend.

We just want different things out of life : / It's not gonna work.

1 comments:

Mona said...

Congratulations on 149, but I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend. Better to end it now than leave it dragging on, I suppose. Still, I'm sorry to hear it. :(

Post a Comment