Friday, October 29, 2010

147?

I don't even know what my real weight is because I haven't been able to check it recently. I weighed myself today and it said 148, after drinking water all day, and eating two bowls of wheaties and a sugar free applesauce. Not to mention last night's 'dinner' ( a 7 oz rare steak and broccoli) is still in there somewhere. So I think I'm doing ok.

glad to be going home--much easier to starve there. no other worries, no friends wanting to eat out or at the caf all the time. and limited food.

but now i have to hide it from my parents : / resorting to eighth grade tips and tricks, and I'm nigh 21 years old.

at least i'm spending the next couple months with no responsibilities and highhhhh as fuck thanks to meds.


cals:
mango bar - 90
applesauce - 40
cereal w soy milk - 200
cereal w soy milk - 200
water - 0
total : 530

Ehhh. That's kind of high for me and i'm not quite comfy with it. i think for dinner i will have...oh yeah! Nothing! cause i'll be baking and then getting a manicure. heck yessss excuses not to consume : ) also I like front-loading my calories for earlier in the morning because then I've got all day to burn them off. the plan for the day is 100 crunches total, 30 leg lifts each side, 30 scissor bends, and the plank for one minute. and whatever else I can squeeze in here or there. when you're only eating 500 calories, thirty makes a difference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment