Monday, October 4, 2010

151

This morning I was 151 when I got up despite being like 155 when I went to sleep. Water weight? Idk I always weigh less in the am. I have counseling today...we'll see how that goes. In the meantime I'm gonna do some warm-up stretches and have a tiny breakfast to get my metab going. Then go for a brisk walk over to the Dr.'s office and brisk walk back, that's about 3/4 mile. Today I'm going to try to go for an afternoon jog or walk at least but we'll see... it's been difficult these past few days to find the energy and I haven't eaten more than 200 calories (and kept it down) for about a week now so we'll see.

I love looking thinner and feeling thinner in the mornings. My stomach looks much better but there is still fat to get rid of. My inner thighs is where it's really a problem, at least in my eyes. Oh and my back. Lower sides, love handles. Ugh I have about five lb to lose there and three on each upper leg and two on my stomach alone. Grr. Not to mention shaving away the thin layer that's preventing my ribs from poking out all pretty. And my nasty bat-wings. Ughhhh.

Think I'm going to go to the store today and get some more baby food and stock up a little while I have money. Maybe get some lo-cal protein or something, and a vitamin for my hair and nails. They're gettin a little funky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment