Tuesday, October 5, 2010

150?-1?

I'm about 150.5 ish at the end of the day. Maybe I'll be under 150 in the morning. Kind of cracked today. Had a bag of baked Lays (130) and some chicken off of a salad (150? idk). Had some more chocolate goldfish graham crackers, like 60 cals worth maybe. Under 500 still I think, but still worse than it has been for the last week.

Doctors' appointment tomorrow : / We'll see.

I skipped ALL of my classes today. Fuck. Oh well. Why do I feel so apathetic about that and so crushed that I ate 300 calories?

I tried to purge it but those things are hard to purge. Couldn't get up the motivation to go to the gym tonight, even though I could have burned off all of those cals in less than an hour : ( I should have gone. I will tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment