Tuesday, November 2, 2010

146

Man, I remember when I used to be proud of typing 170, 160, 150 into that bar. Horrified of that now.

Been home for three days, only purged twice.
Today I made a smoothie with wheat germ, flax, pineapple and a banana. Drank half of it. Purged.

Had fun-size m&ms. 70 cals. Purged.

Fuck.

Did some crunches today, not a ton, but some. Feeling a bit weak today, and really dizzy when I walk. Almost fell down today.

About to go fix a bowl of cereal and pretend to eat it in front of my mom and make her happy. At least throw her off. Maybe if I have that she'll be a little less likely to force me to eat dinner tonight with the family. Turkey and asparagus and broccoli...all things that are going to make my stomach feel like satan's having an orgy in there. NOT EATING IT.

1 comments:

Ed_inside said...

haha satan's having an orgy! that's hilarious because that's exactly how eating too much feels. Stay strong hon! xoxo

Post a Comment