Saturday, June 5, 2010

169

I'm officially under the 170 line consistently for three days. Yess.

Going down down down down down.
Been starving for about a week, decided to kick-start my metabolism with some dessert and dip at Friday's, shared with mi solo compadre. I heart him.

Ate a lean turkey and ham sandwich today and had a Pepsi and a Dr. Pepper.

So got some food groups in me and some much-needed carbs.

Back to real life tomorrow though--work from 7-3:30 <3 No food! Yay! Don't have to be around it, don't have to see it, hear it. It's nice.

Fucked Berto the other night <3 Glorious.
He prefers giving rather than receiving if you catch my drift.

Oh goodness the luck that I have.

Once I'm thin I'll probably give in more but for now he is a bit rough and yeah.
I mean I like it, I just don't want permanent injury x)

Been slacking on exercise and relying solely on starvation to knock off the pounds as usual. But need to kick-start with the exercise if I'm going to make my goals. 165 by the ninth!

Miu

0 comments:

Post a Comment