Wednesday, June 30, 2010

166?

Fuck this noise.

I'm happy to be so low but I know it's just my period making it happen.

Still--it's my lowest since this hellish nightmare started.

So I guess I'll take it.

I just watched the season premiere of HUGE on Abc family. WTF is all I can say. I'm glad they're addressing body image but I can already see an onslaught of ED-related drama.

I searched for treatment today online but all of it sounded more intense than I thought I needed. I'm so confused. I know I'm messed up but I don't feel like I'm sick enough to need help?

And then I know that doesn't make sense...so I'm worse still? God I don't even fucking know. All I know is that people are catching on and I'm panicking only thinking how can I make myself smaller each day? How many calories can I burn doing this? How long can I go without eating?

Or the best one--it's been days since I ate, so why am I not losing?

I'm so unhealthy.
FUCK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment