Sunday, April 25, 2010

180

I'm 180 including all the shite I ate today. Emotional eating. Ugh.

J, I don't understand why you do this. I don't feel in love with you anymore. I am afraid you are turning into something awful. I don't want you to kiss me, but I do.
I want to be near you, to feel you loving me, kissing me, holding me.

But I don't want to be the man in our relationship. I need you to be the strong one right now.
Turn away from alcohol. I assure you, it is worse than my ED no matter how many times you tell me it's the same.

Please, J. I am telling you this as your friend. I'm desperate for you to be like you once were. I feel the rift between us growing and I find it saddening.

Today, I had special K for breakfast and thought that's all I would have. But I ended up eating a sandwich, some chips, and a metric fuckton of chocolate.

I probably had four hundred calories in chocolate. The sandwich was likely about 350. The chips, 190?

So 990 calories today. Ohmyfuckinggawd.

Lemon water only today. The master cleanse starts today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment