Wednesday, December 8, 2010

140

I am at my first goal weight. BMI of 20. Five more lbs and I'll be at a 19 BMI. YES. I can probably do that within a week and a half if I keep up. I'm on day two of eating pretty much nothing and it's quite nice. I'm hungry but I don't want to eat so I kind of just ignore it. So excited to go back to school this semester and get back into the swing of things. I haven't told my mum that I'm going to lose more weight though. : / but if I go to treatment it will be over summer--I can't bear the idea of missing another semester. So I'm beating this semester out and then yeah we will see.
So far today I have had about 150 cals worth of grapes? I think. And a bowl of cereal with soy milk so probably about 150 for that too. Now I'm having a cup of coffee with a splash of soy milk (35) so total is about 340. I am at a negative calorie count though because I went to the gym and ran/walked for an hour at a pretty quick pace with invtervals of high intensity so I feel pretty good about that. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow I'll be below 140. That would be sooo great. : )))) Applying for my job again so maybe I'll have some money coming in. . . that'll be nice.

I just want this fat off of my fucking body. I am getting so sick of it. I just want thin. Lines. Bones. Contours. so tired of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment