Saturday, May 22, 2010

Crashing

Out of school finally. Let myself go for a couple of weeks and undid my hard work.
Getting back on track today. It's harder when I feel comfortable.
Maybe time to recover?
Fuck that.
Not ready yet.

178

Sidenote:
Broke up with the boyfriend officially. Had a fight yesterday. Log in to facebook and he's listed as single. Thanks for mentioning that one, asshole.

Meh. Whatev. Its kinda what I wanted. I'm afraid I just love him for the security of loving him. I want to be rich and loved and with him I would be--which is sad.
But the other boy shares my zest for life and is SO sexy. I don't think it'll be permanent between us but it will be fun while it lasts.

His family only speaks Spanish so I will have to learn a bit more to keep up--it's difficult but kind of fun! Took his little sister to a movie last night and it was soooo much fun. She's adorable. And seeing him with her and with me--I think he's a real family kind of person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment